Friday, September 26, 2014

Prayer of the Week! (September 26, 2014)- Ephesians 2: 16-18

A couple of years ago I took part in a Bible study where we studied the book of Ephesians.  Once a week I would like to mention the Bible verses which were studied, give my observations and applications.  Finally, I will give you my prayer involving those verses.

Today will be Ephesians 2:16-18 (please the selection in your Bible).

Observations:

  • There should be no hostility.
  • We are reconciled to God.

Application:

  • We need to remember that we have access to the Father through the Son.
  • We are part of God.

Prayer:

Dear Lord,

Thank you for your Son.  It is only through him that we have access to You.  We are one with You.

Thank you for all you have given, may we be truly grateful.

In Jesus’s name.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment