Sunday, October 5, 2014

Prayer of the Week! (October 5, 2014)- Ephesians 2:19-22 (A Bible Study for the Whole Family)

A couple of years ago I took part in a Bible study where we studied the book of Ephesians.  Once a week I would like to mention the Bible verses which were studied, give my observations and applications.  Finally, I will give you my prayer involving those verses.

Today will be Ephesians 2:19-22 (please the selection in your Bible).

Observations:

  • All Christians are members of God’s house!
  • Jesus is our cornerstone.

Application:

  • I need to remember that all Christians are members of God’s house and to treat them accordingly.

Prayer:

Dear Lord,

Thank you for making us members of Your household.  We are to be there with the saints and Your Son is the cornerstone.  That is truly inspiring to be a part of that household.  I am very grateful for being a member.

Please bless me this week, so that I may do Your will as a member of Your household.

In Jesus’s name.  Amen

Hello everyone!  I have decided to change the name of this post to Family Bible Study.  Tomorrow I will be posting the verses that need to be read during the week.  I will also list some ideas that you can do to make this fun for the whole family.

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment